Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2021
|Important dates||Application fee|
Registration date: 07/10/2021
Last date of registration: 25/10/2021
Last date of payment: 26/10/2021
Last date to final submission of form: 27/10/2021
Examination date: 28/11/2021
Admit card will be available on: 17/11/2021
Answer key will declare on: 02/12/2021
Result declaration date: 28/12/2021
For paper I
For Paper II
Debit and Credit Cards,
|UPTET Primary Level (I to V).|
Cndidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream along with appearing/passed DELED (Final Year) Exam.
For the eligibility of this recruitment candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream, aggregate 50% Marks in that / Master Degree in Any Subject along with Appearing/ Passed B.Ed final exam.
Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 45% Marks / Master Degree in Any Subject with B.Ed Degree (Passed / Appearing) (As per NCTE Norms)
Candidate must be passed 10+2 Intermediate 50% Marks with 4 Year B.ElEd
Candidates must be passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with BTC Urdu / Special Degree.
|UPTET Junior Level (VI to VIII).|
Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree / Master Degree ,aggregrate 50% Marks in that, along with B.Ed / B.Ed Special Exam Appearing /Passed (Final Year)
Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree / Master Degree with BTC Training 2 Year Exam Passed
Candidates must be passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with 50% Marks with DLEd 4 Year Course.
Candidates must passed 10+2 Inter Exam with 50% Marks and also passed B.SC Ed Exam.
Candidates must have a Bachelor Degreewith 45% marks in Any Stream / Master Degree in Any Subject along with B.Ed Degree ( Appearing/Passed), (As per NCTE Norms).
|*For more details read the notification carefully.|
How to fill application form?
1. Candidates kindly read the official notification carefully before applying.
2. Click on the online apply link (given at the bottom of this page in the important links section).
3. Register yourself on the official website and fill in all the required details.
4. Kindly upload all the required documents on the website related to the recruitments. As mention in the notification.
5. Make the payment if required and preview all the columns carefully before the final submission of the application form.
6. At last take download/print out of the submitted form.
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|