Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2022
Advt No. : 01/2022
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Last date of registration:12/10/2021 upto 06 PM Only
Last date of payment:12/10/2021
Examination date of Pre:20/02/2022
Admit card will be available for the Pre on: Before Exam
Examination date of Mains:Notify Soon
Debit and Credit cards,
Candidates who passed/appearing for an engineering degree in related trade/stream.
*for more appropriate details must read the notification carefully.
|Age limit as on 01/01/2022|
Candidates, ages must be in between 21-30 Years. (they were born between 02/01/1992 to 01/01/2001)
*Extra age relaxation as per the UPSC recruitment rule.
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Civil engineering/Mechanical engineering/Electrical engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.||247|
|Exam center:- For detailed information read the notice carefully.|
How to fill the online form?
1. Candidates kindly read the official notification carefully before applying.
2. Click on the online apply link (given at the bottom of this page in the important links section).
3. Register yourself on the official website and fill in all the required details.
4. Kindly upload all the required documents on the website related to these recruitments.
5. Make the payment if required and preview all the columns carefully before the final submission of the application form.
6. At last take download/print out of the submitted form.
|Apply Online Part I||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee Part II||Click Here|
|Re-Print Form Part III||Click Here|
|official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|