All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)
Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2021
|Registration starts from||16/10/2021|
|Last date of registration||30/10/2021 up to 05:00 PM only|
|Last date of payment||30/10/2021|
|Last date correction||31/10/2021 to 01/11/2021|
|Admit card will be available on||14/11/2021|
|General / OBC||3000/-|
|SC / ST / EWS||2500/-|
|Age Limit as on 30/10/2021|
|Minimum age||18 Years|
|Maximum age||30 Years.|
|*Extra age relaxation as per the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2021 rule.|
Candidates must finish B.Sc Nursing along with that they must be registered as a Nurses and Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council
Have a Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery along with that they must be Registered as a Nursery and Midwife in State / Nursing Council with 2 Year Experience in 50 Bedded Hospital
|How to fill the online application form?|
1. Candidates kindly read the official notification carefully before applying.
2. Click on the online apply link (given at the bottom of this page in the important links section).
3. Register yourself on the official website and fill in all the required details.
4. Kindly upload all the required documents on the website related to the recruitments. As mentioned in the notification.
5. Make the payment if required and preview all the columns carefully before the final submission of the application form.
6. At last take a printout of the submitted form.
|To download the admit card||Click here|
|Online apply||Click Here|
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|